NCIDC 2021 Winter Food Card Program
Announcing the Northern California Indian Development Council 2021 Winter Food Card Program for the winter season.
If you are an American Indian household in the California counties of Humboldt, Siskiyou, Trinity, or Del Norte that makes below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level, you may be eligible for a $100 gift card or voucher to purchase food during this COVID-19 Pandemic!
If you are interested, go to https://food.ncidc.org and fill out the online application. Click here for a sample of the questions you will be asked online to complete the application. Applications must be received by or before November 30th to be eligible for this food program.
After completing the online application, NCIDC staff will review your information and contact you to confirm whether or not you are eligible. If eligible, you will be mailed a food card, and a supply of masks to use during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Food cards are limited to one per household.
NCIDC is giving out three types of food cards that you can choose from:
- a $100 Grocery Outlet gift card,
- a $100 Kingfisher Market voucher (Happy Camp), and
- an $100 Iłwai Kiliwh Market voucher (Hoopa Shopping Center).
If you have questions at any time about the form or the process, contact your local NCIDC office:
- Eureka office number: (707) 445-8451 or you can call us toll free at (800) 566-2381.
- Crescent City office number: (707) 464-3512.
- Yreka office number: (530) 842-6157.